TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Erika A. Style!
Please read carefully before using our services.
The following terms apply to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and all agreements: “client”, “customer”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the person who transacts through this website and agrees to the company’s terms and conditions. “The company”, “store”, “collection”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us”, refers to our company, Erika A. Style. Any use of the above words in the singular, plural, and / or capitalization, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Pricing & Availability
All our product prices are in $ Dollars and do not include delivery or custom fees. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product(s).
We guarantee that all advertised products are 100% genuine.
Nature of Products
Due to the nature of materials and methods used in handcrafts, Erika A. Style handcrafted products may vary slightly in colour, patterns or sizes. Please remember this when placing your order. Some products in our collection are entirely handcrafted and minor differences are natural.
Any other differences in display will only be due to differences in monitors.
- By placing an order, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have your guardians’ permission to buy from this store.
- All products remain Erika A. Style’s property until full payment is made.
- The price is the one set at the date on which you place your order.
- Upon your purchase from our collection, you will receive a confirmation email if your payment has been successful.
- Once you have checked and received the confirmation email, you will not be able to make any changes on your order, so please make sure that all information is correct before clicking on a confirmation button.
We reserve the right to refuse an order if:
- We are unable to obtain authorisation of payment.
- The product ordered is unavailable / out of stock.
- We identify an error on the product information, including price and promotion.
- We find errors in your payment methods.
- We suspect any fraudulent activities
Discounts & Promotions:
- Any discounts offered at promotional events and special occasions will only apply for the duration of the event or promotion.
- We try to keep our website up to date with promotional offers in both our online and offline stores (Main Store or on Pop-Up Stores). However, some website promotions may not be available to clients in particular jurisdictions.
We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
Customs and Duties
- Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers’ own expense and are due at the time of delivery.
- The prices on the items and the shipping fees you pay through our website do not include customs fees.
- The custom process may delay the delivery of your order. Please check your order via the tracking number or with your local customs offices.
Your submission of personal information on both the website and the store will not be stored or sold to other parties.
We currently accept payments via Paypal, Mpesa (to direct line), and Card swipe at the physical store.
The refusal of your payment may occur when;
- There is insufficient money in your account.
- Your account information unrelated to the cardholders’ information.
- Your card has restrictions for making online transactions or has no card registration.
- No account information
- At the physical store, the swipe machine is accessible to Visa Card and not Mastercard at that moment.
We recommend that you contact your bank if you are facing problems 1-4 above.
- We are able to deliver to most countries. If for some reason we are unable to fulfil your order due to geographical location, we will provide a full refund where payment has already been made.
- Your order will be shipped to the registration address within 2 to 7 business days after your payment is approved. Local public holidays may affect delivery times.
- The delivery rates are calculated by DHL Express or Aramex Company that we opt to use for shipment. You can also write to us if you choose postal shipping that may take as long as three weeks.
- Your tracking number will be sent to your email and you can immediately monitor your shipment after the order has been dispatched.
Alternatively, you can collect your order from our physical store in Karen. Your order will be held at the store for 14 calendar days after your store pickup is confirmed.
If the order has not been collected and we receive no emails or calls updating us on your schedule, we will assume it is unwanted and we will make a cancellation without notice.
Events beyond our control
We will not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Returns and exchanges
- We offer exchange of unworn and unwashed garments within 7 days counted from the purchase date with a presentation of the original receipt.
- We have no exchange and return policy of swimwear, lingerie, and earrings for hygiene reasons.
- Items on sale, special orders and custom-made combinations are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.
Erika A. Style reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
if you have any further inquiries or want to get any assistance with your order, we usually respond to your email within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
Email Us At: Conceptstore (At) Erikastyle (Dot) Com
Last Updated: 27 March 2021